The Phylanice Nashe Experience
We Should Start A Bank! | w/Studio Bank Co-Founder and Business Influencer, Harry Allen
October 22, 2021
Phylanice Nashe J.D.
YouTube Channel (Video Interview) Link
Summary: Host Phylanice Nashe has an excellent conversation with Nashville Native and one of Nashville Business Journal's 2021 Power 100 business influencers, Studio Bank Co-Founder, Harry Allen. Harry shares his journey on becoming a member of the Small Club of Black Banking Co-Founders, how he selected his title of Chief Relationship Officer and how he's become a guru on developing & nurturing meaningful business connections. Harry also shares how he maintains a positive work/life balance by putting family first while growing a business and how that philosophy carries over to Studio Bank's work/life balance policies.
Listen in to these Nuggets of Wisdom you'll be inspired to develop those key relationships, pour life into your business and successfully balance work and family!!!
- COVID - Affects on business and family
- Business Banking landscape during COVID
- Origin Story - A Nashville Native w/a long Banking Industry History
- Small Club of Black Banking Co-Founders - "We should start a Bank!!!"
- Jumping into Entrepreneurship - Creating Your Own Path
- The Birth of Studio Bank
- My Title "Chief Relationship Officer" - The Value of Relationships
- Work/Life Balance - Develop Your Non Negotiables Early On
- Work/Life Balance - Being Home For Dinner & Family Vacations
- Call To Action - If Your'e in Nashville, Check Out Studio Bank
- Nugget of Wisdom:
- Don't be Afraid to Take the First Step Toward Your Entrepreneurial Vision - There's never a perfect time
- Develop & Nurture Relationships with Mentors - Business Is Not a Solitary Journey
Host: Phylanice Nashe's Social Media
Guest: Harry Allen's Social