How To Navigate Spousepreneurship | w/ Entrepreneurial Couple Dexter & Kendra Jenkins
June 10, 2022
Phylanice Nashe J.D.
Summary: In this episode, host Phylanice Nashe will be chatting with spousepreneur couple, Reverend Dexter and Kendra Jenkins, about the ups and downs of navigating entrepreneurship as a couple. They're sharing insight on how they nurture their relationship while building their businesses.
- Coping with Covid - Did it affect their businesses?
- Their entrepreneurial Journey
- How they nurture their relationship while in business
- How spouses support one another in spousepreneurship
- How love languages can help balance the relationship
- The mission of their businesses - church, real estate, and financial literacy organization
- The meaning of the SHIP philosophy
- Nuggets of Wisdom
Host: Phylanice Nashe's Social Media
Guests: Rev. Dexter & Kendra Jenkins
- Church: FellowshipBoston.org
- Real Estate: DexterBJenkins.com
Dexter B. Jenkins
- LinkedIn: Dexter B. Jenkins
- Facebook: DexterBJenkins
- Twitter: DexterBJenkins
- LinkedIn: Kendra Jenkins
- Facebook: Kendra Jenkins
- Twitter: Kendra Jenkins