Entrepreneurship & Mental Health Series - How to Become the CEO of your Mental Health | w/ Life & Leadership Coach Dr. Lacrecia Dangerfield
May 27, 2022
Phylanice Nashe J.D.
In this episode, host Phylanice Nashe chats with a mental health expert helping business owners become the CEO of their life and business, Dr. Lacrecia Dangerfield. Dr. Dangerfield shares insight about the mental health issues that entrepreneurs face along with ways entrepreneurs can take care of their mental health issues. Tune in to this informative discussion. You’ll be inspired to take control of your mental health!
- Why entrepreneurs should have therapists
- Top 5 Issues Faced by Entrepreneurs
- Poor emotional intelligence
- Imposter syndrome
- Lack of understanding of what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Unrealistic expectations about sustainability “social media lifestyle success versus real-life success
- How Mental Health Issues Manifest Themselves in Entrepreneurs
- The Myths about Entrepreneurship that Ruin Mental Health
- Things Entrepreneurs Should do to Manage Their Outlook
- Benefits of working with Dr. Dangerfield
Host: Phylanice Nashe's Social Media
Guest: Dr. Lacrecia Dangerfield