The Phylanice Nashe Experience
Entrepreneurship & Mental Health Series - Balancing Entrepreneurship & Mental Health | w/ Wellness Consultant Maryam Abdallah
May 13, 2022
Phylanice Nashe J.D.
In this episode, host Phylanice Nashe chats with mental health professional and owner of I Am Well Consulting, Maryam Abdallah, about why entrepreneurs should seek therapy. Maryam shares insight about the mental health issues that entrepreneurs face along with ways entrepreneurs can take care of their mental health issues.
Tune in to this informative discussion. You’ll be inspired to take control of your mental health!
- Why entrepreneurs should have therapists
- Top 5 Issues Faced by Entrepreneurs
- Anxiety/ Stress
- Moral Injury
- Substance Use
- Burnout and Depression
- How Mental Health Issues Manifest Themselves in Entrepreneurs
- How Financial Trauma Stops Entrepreneurs from Thriving
- Scarcity Mindset
- The Myths about Entrepreneurship that Ruin Mental Health
- How Maryam’s background in entrepreneurship helps her connect with clients
- Things Entrepreneurs Should do to Manage Their Outlook
- Why Listeners should work with I Am Well Consulting
Host: Phylanice Nashe's Social Media
Guest: Maryam Abdallah