Check out The Bridge Resource Partnership fund here.
In this episode, our enthusiastic host, Phylanice Nashe, leads an insightful panel discussion about funding Black-Owned businesses. The brilliant minds featured in this panel include Dr. Turner Nashe, Harry Allen, Amy Fair, and Rev. Dr. John Faison. Our guests share valuable information about the history, purpose, and future of the fund.
If you’re a Black entrepreneur looking to fund your business, check out this powerful discussion! You’ll leave the conversation informed about the racial wealth gap and how we plan to solve it.
- The Personal “Why”
- Racial Wealth Gap
- Dr. Nashe’s experiences
- The Systemic “Why” & Lack of Funding for Black Founders
- How the Racial Wealth Gap Leads to Lack of Funding for Black Founders
- Development of the Partnership
- Who the Fund Is For
- How Each Organization Joined the Project
- Impact on Fund Recipients
- Number of Businesses Helped and Total Amount of Money Lent
- Long-Term Goals to Build a Network for the Community
- How To Apply
- Who Can Apply?
- What Makes a Good Candidate
- How to Recieve Referrals
- Future of the Fund
- Fundraising Plans
- Goals for Growth
- Final Nuggets of Wisdom
- The Phylanice Nashe Experience Podcast
- Dr. Turner Nashe, Jr., Philanthropist & Funder
- Harry Allen, Co-Founder & EVP, Studio Bank
- Amy Fair, VP Donor Services, The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
- Rev. Dr. John Faison, Sr., Sr. Pastor Watson Grove Missionary Baptist Church
Host: Phylanice Nashe's Social Media
Guest: Dr. Turner Nashe's Social Media
Guest: Harry Allen's Social Media
Guest: Amy Fair's Social Media
Guest: Rev. Dr. John Faison Sr.'s Social Media