How To Monetize Your Social Media Presence! | w/Social Media Strategist & "Tall, Travel, Eats" Blogger, Dom Brown
November 12, 2021
Phylanice Nashe J.D.
YouTube Channel (Video Interview) Link
Summary: Host Phylanice Nashe chops it up with Social Media Strategist and Blogger, Dom Brown who shares the secrets on how to turn your online social media presence into a stream of income. Dom, dives into how he used his marketing background to transform his love of food and travel into an online business via his blog, "Tall, Travel, Eats" and become a food critic and brand ambassador to inspire people to explore the world and bring exposure to small businesses and restaurants in his hometown of Richmond, Virginia. Dom also shares how he maintains a positive work/life balance and how his wife supports his dreams.
Listen in to these Nuggets of Wisdom you'll be inspired to develop those key relationships, pour life into your business and successfully balance work and family!!!
- COVID - Can't Travel, Got To Pivot!
- Origin Story - The Early Days of "Tall, Travel, Eats"
- Journaling - Capturing Experiences & Reviews on Paper
- Moving Reviews to Online Platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Blog
- Social Media Strategist Background
- Monetizing Your Brand - Affiliate Marketing
- "Building My Brand" - Consistency in Your Niche Market
- Behind the Name - "Tall, Travel, Eats"
- Dom's Favorite Dishes, Cities
- Stroop Waffles - Gotta Go To the Netherlands!
- Work/Life Balance - How Wifey Supports the Dream!
- Putting Community Businesses First During COVID
- Call To Action - Check out Dom's Website for Best Places To Eat & Buy Merch!!
- Nugget of Wisdom:
- Start with a Vision
- Have Confidence in Yourself
- Make Sure You Have A Website - Remember the Social Media Platform Crash?!
Host: Phylanice Nashe's Social Media
Guest: Dom Brown's Social Media
- Website: Tall, Travel, Eats
- FB: Tall, Travel, Eats
- Twitter: Tall, Travel, Eats
- IG: Tall, Travel, Eats
- YouTube Channel: Tall, Travel, Eats