The Phylanice Nashe Experience
Quarantined: National Women's Small Business Month - Supporting Women in Business | with Entrepreneur & Advocate, Aireka Harvell
October 09, 2020
YouTube Interview Video: "The Phylanice Nashe Experience Podcast Channel"
On this episode, host Phylanice Nashe chops it up with entrepreneur and advocate for Black and Lantinx women entrepreneurs in the Nashville area, Aireka Harvell. Aireka dives into the challenges she's faced as a women of color in the tech, while establishing her small business marketing tech firm. Aireka talks about her efforts in making IT a more diverse and inclusive space and also what's next for her business, NoDat Inc.
- Surviving the COVID Pandemic - Personally and Professionally: Working Remotely
- Origin Story - Entrepreneur By Accident
- Becoming a Champion for Black and Latinx Women Entrepreneurs
- Twende Program - D&I Entrepreneurship Program
- Did You Nodat? - Aireka's Marketing App
- Beta Project Underway - Launching Sept 11
- Call To Action: Nashville Small Business Sign up for Beta = 1 free year of services @ https://nodatplace.com/
Host: Phylanice Nashe's Social Media
- LinkedIn: Phylanice Nashe J.D.
- IG: @phylanicenashe
- FB: Phylanice Nashe
Guest: Aireka Harvell's Social Media
- LinkedIn- Aireka Harvell
LinkedIn - Nodat Inc.
- Twitter - Aireka Harvell and @nodatplace
Website - www.airekaharvell.com - To schedule Aireka for speaking and teaching engagements
- Radio Show: "Tales From the Grind” on Hippie Radio 99.5 FM and Apple or Google